miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2015

Reflection about this semester



Ending this semester, I can say it was a good first half of the year. I passed all my subjects and I am ready to start my eighth semester on journalism career. On this months I learned new multimedia tools, necessary to adapt to modern journalism. We also had a class where we made a TV program, with TV host, cameras, lights, a set, guests and all that it means. Fortunately the teacher was happy with the result and all of us had a good note.
Also, since March I am making an investigation with my partner and girlfriend. Is a big one, in fact, it lasts all year, but we made a great team and our teacher guide gave us a good qualification.
This semester was divided by a students movilization, this meant almost two months without class, since May until July. I did not participate much on this and I took this period to see the America's Cup and rest before returning to classes. On the last month We finished all the subjects and was a lot of stress in a minute. Now I have two weeks between the first and second semester.
My reflection is that both inside and outside the university have been a good semester, with my independent work, good news, good company and projections for the future. And the most important, growing as a persons and a journalism student.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario