jueves, 6 de agosto de 2015

"Finally"



The first words of one of the most famous Chilean sports journalist was "Finally, finally". I think that this short expressions reflected a feeling of everybody in this country.
Personally I lived the America's Cup intensely, I tried to see all the matches but for strong reasons I missed two of them. In a beggining I had many expectations about the performance of Chilean Team, but I didn't like how they played the first games, so I started to think that again We would not get the cup.

I saw al the matches in my house, but with different people. Nevertheless always with my dad and virtually with my brother, because he was on Europe. As Chile exceeded stages, the ilussion grew. Normally I don't enjoy so much with the National team, but this time I have to confess that it meant for me a big joy.

The final game was unforgetabble. To me, Argentina was the favourite to win the cup and this last match I felt interminable. Finally, We won on penaltys and all the people of the country went out to celebrate. My friends and I did the same thing, on a car We played the horn and wave the flag of Chile.       

I considered myself a big fan of football, and I feel lucky living all this moments. On ninety nine years We had never won something on this sport, and now I can watch and enjoy until the smallest detail. Like the famoust sport journalist say: ¡Finally!  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario