viernes, 8 de mayo de 2015

My future job


I am studying journalism because I like communications and I want to be part of them. So my future job must be in a media and not in a enterprise where the journalist mainly work on public relations, that’s important.

I am seeing myself working in a radio or written media, I like more the first one, but apparently I have more skills to the second one, because is something that I do since I was a student at the school. Also, in a future I would like develop an investigation area, make some studies, interesting reports and maybe publish a book.    

I would like work in a sport area and reporting important events like Olimpic Games, World Football Cup or different competitions. Another possibility is cover one team and travel with them, I think that it’s very entertaining and a good opportunity to know new places and countries.

My first steps are probably difficult, with long hours on the work, but I know that on this career you must be persistent and one of the things that I love is be where the news facts happen.  My idea is always do that I want at the moment, journalism gives that possibility to practice on different areas and in different platforms so I intend to take advantage of this. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario