viernes, 17 de abril de 2015

Italian Food

Thinking about my favourite food, I realized that I like all related with Italian food. That means pastas, pizza and stuff like this. For example, I always think that my favourite dish is Lasagna, I love it. Also is one of the specialty of my mum, in fact she does it when I am birthday.

Lasagna  has become, so, in a “special food” for me, just for special days. But also I have others similar food which I can eat more often, is the case with spaghettis or pizzas. The people think in Spaghettis as a easy lunch or even a poor one, but for me is a very good option. The good thing is that you can eat it with different  aggregates or sauces and most of the time are tasty.

With Pizza something similar happens, you can add ingredients as you want so always it’s going to result good for you. All this food I prefer on home, because for example, you can find Pizzas in many places like junk food court, but that one have much oil and greasy flavor.

Making this post increased my hunger, so probably I will make one of this plate of food today…   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario