viernes, 15 de mayo de 2015

If I were rich...


Many times I have thought what happens if I were millionaire someday. First of all I would buy a house in a sector of city that I like and near to the center. Also, I would buy a house on the south of Chile, where I can go in holidays.

Make a journey is very expensive, but if I were rich I would take advantage of that and travel to different countries on the world. Is a good possibility to know other cultures and beautiful scenery.

 I would work but just on a job that really likes me and without concern about the payment, in a flexible schedule and developing personal projects.  I like to collect things, so I believe that I would have a big collection of magazines, football shirts, books, music discs.

I don’t like much cars or luxuries, so have the latest model of a car, have jewerlys or expensive clothes is not going to happen. Neither would spend big a lot of money on silly thing, before that I prefer make some helps to needy people.  Nevertheless I reckon that probably spend a little bit on bets, for fun.

Pitifully this things are just dreams, but maybe one day with effort  I will can do one of these.

               

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario