jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

Website

Hello class! Today I am going to talk about the interesting web page, over all for a journalism studient and informed citizen

The site related to my career that most I watch is www.cooperativa.cl



This site is the portal web of radio Cooperativa, the most important radio in Chile. Is a good center of informatiom because have all type of this. When you enter at the page, can see a big holder with the most important notice at the moment.

This portal web have a los of sections, like:

- Front Page
- Country
- Sports
- Trends
- World
- Opinion
- Specials
- Pictures
- Audio

I visite this site between three and five times per day and a I like it because it´s always actualized and show, in a arranged way, the notice that happening at the moment.

1 comentario: