viernes, 13 de marzo de 2015

Definitively France


I would like visit France. Since I was a kid, I think that country it’s great, beautiful, and interesting. The first thing who call my attention was the language, after I saw photos to different place as the Eiffel Tower and the Triumphal Arch. Maybe the attraction to thiscountry made me start follow to the capital team football: Paris Saint Germain. So when I will travel to France, definitively I am going to watch a game on Parc des Princes, his stadium. Lately also discover other interesting activities to do, like visit museums or know their culture, also say the food it´s very tasty.

My brother was there reciently and sent me wonderful photos. Visit France is one of the things that I must do on my life, even I learned a little bit of french to not lost myself on the try. One chance is win a college scholarship, if not I will save money to meet my dream

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario