jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

Where I live

Hi, I am going to talk about the village where I live



Quilicura is a village on the north of Santiago where live approximately two hundred thousand persons.

Here exist a lot of industries and I thing that is the more work produce locally, nevertheless, the majority of people go out for work, like on the center or high neighborhood.

Recently was constructed a Mall Arauco Quilicura, and now is the most fun place, also is located to the side of principal square. This village don´t stands out for be a funny one.

I like that lately the major has made a lot of green area, or exercises machine in the squares and boulevards, so much people can go and do sports on the night and somethings like that.

The bad part is that much people says it´s far away to the center of the city, wich one it´s true. I don´t like it beacuse means a lot of traffic big part of a day.

¿What I would do to improve it? Undoubtedly, I believe that te most important thing to do now is make the Metro of Santiago come to this village, that it would do raise in many aspects: conectivity, modernity, etc.


1 comentario:

  1. "Mall Arauco Quilicura, now is the most fun place" Yeah, right hahaha
    We want a Metro station now!

    ResponderEliminar