viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013

My cell phone!


My favourite piece of technology is my cell phone, it is an Xperia that my dad gave to me. He works on Claro, so he can get goods mobiles. I use this piece of technology all days, beacuse is complete so I can watch videos, listen music, read, play, it´s great.

In a day, I use it enough, starting with the clock alarm in the morning. Then, I use like radio on the public transport, or i put music if the signal is bad. Also I can review social networks like Facebook or view notice in online diary.


I think that I like so much because it`s a complete tool. I know that all the world are seen a little stupid with the phone all day in the hand so I think that you have to know how use it. In this mionute it is complicated imagine how be my life whitout my cell phone, above all in the comunication whit the people that I meet, but I supose that i`ll be a normally life, after all, this tecnhology is new. Much people live whitour it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario