jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

Expectations about this semester


I think that this semester is going to be exhausting because, at difference with the other ones, now I have seven course -five for journalism and two languages-. Some class are little difficult and demand more thoroughness. Now I don´t have much time for fun and this is a little stressful, besides I am always sleepy.

Nevertheless, this academic semester its short because only has three and a half months, ¡that´s a good notice!



About my social life, I am really excited about this summer. I want work for make money to travel or do something fun. Now, how I say, I don´t have much time to do stuff but always I am in contact with friends or girlfriend, maybe go out in weekend, whatever...

Well, that is more or less how I see this semester. But I can´t finish with out before say: I HATE HEAT!



2 comentarios:

  1. I have seven course too! i understand you a lot! hahaha why you hate heat? it's so much fun, the best weather of the year.
    Bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think very seems to cony, because i love this weather ! i hate de rain! In this part of the year we can do very many things

    see you later, bye bye

    ResponderEliminar